53032 Perry Road, Wainfleet ON
We are re-opening local pick up but there are some major restrictions we have put in place.
1. It's curbside - your order will be labeled with your name and order number on the package.
2. After your order is complete we will contact you to set up a pick up time.
3. You have to pick up when you schedule your pick up! We get it, emergencies come up but I'm just going to be blunt here - we have packages sitting in our shop from November. One of the biggest problems we have had in the past with local pick up is that people do not pick up. Our space at the shop is small and it is hard to store multiple packages there safely. So please, if you select local pick up - come when you say you will come.
4. Respect the social distancing rules. 6'. If someone is already at the pick up station, please wait in your car until it's all clear.
5. If for some reason there is an issue with your order, please leave your package in the pick up location and email me. The employees of Stockroom Supply can't help you. They are simply a safe location with lots of parking to pick up.
6. The hours of the shop are 9-4 Monday - Friday
If you can not pick up until after 4pm, we can leave your package outside. However, if your order is not picked up after hours it will stay outside until the next business day.
FARMHOUSE598 is not responsible for lost, stolen or damaged packages once your order is placed outside.
Phew. Okay - lots of new "rules" - I get it. I know it's a lot. But I'm also not at the shop every day so I have to make these rules super clear now so that I can be respectful of Stockroom Supply. They are graciously letting us use the shop. We don't do pick ups at our house for safety and security reasons.
For real though guys, we are super lucky that we have Stockroom for a pick up location. BUT if these rules are not respected, we risk losing our local pick up location. Simple as that. So be nice, follow the rules and we can keep our local pick up!
Brockville delivery is still suspended due to COVID restrictions.
FARMHOUSE598 pick up location in Brockville is located at Seabrook Woodworking. Ashley's parents live in Brockville, making it really convenient for items to be delivered to Brockville on one her trips back home.
You will be sent an email when your item has left the shop and is headed to Brockville. At that time, please reach out to Ashley and make arrangements for pick up in Brockville. Please note that Brockville delivery can take 4+ weeks.
Ashley does her best to go home to visit, or have her parents to Niagara once a month but we can not guarantee a specific date for your item(s) to be delivered by.